Soy Wax Melts Care And Guide On How To Use
5Luxe Scents Co. wax melts are made from 100% natural soy wax. Soy wax melts are solid wax and they are completely wickless.
For those new to soy wax melts, please read the below for tips on burning and using them:
- Place your oil burner in a safe, stable situation, away from drafts and anything flammable and also well out of the reach of children or pets.
- Place the soy wax melt pods in the top of a dry oil burner – do not add water. Depending on the size of your oil burner, you may want to place 1-2 pods in the top dish-like section of an oil burner. Please close the container where the soy wax melts are kept to retain the fragrance of the remaining melts.
- Light a tea light candle in the base of the oil burner and allow the wax to melt – when melted a delightful aroma will be released into the room
- Don’t forget to extinguish the tea light candle when leaving the room – never leave it unattended or within reach of children or pets.
- After extinguishing the flame the soy wax melts will cool and it will solidify again, you can either re-use the tart or gently tap the sides of the burner and most times the soy wax melts will pop out. If not place the oil burner in the freezer for a short time and it will easily release – save the solid wax and you can then easily experience a variety of fragrances as your mood changes.
- Re-use soy wax melts until no fragrance is released.
- Soy wax melts can also be used in an electric oil burner, although based on experience many electric oil burners do not heat the wax as well as a tealight, and thus may not release the fragrance as well.
- You can also use your soy wax melts without melting them by using them as natural air fresheners – place one on a small piece of baking paper or aluminium foil inside your clothes cupboard, clothes drawer, bathroom or even in your car (although in the car be aware the tart can melt in summer as temperatures in a car can reach very high levels).